Basque Country Foodie Tour
1 of 15
Wine and Dine in Madrid and the Basque Country of northern Spain
2 of 15
3 of 15
4 of 15
5 of 15
6 of 15
7 of 15
8 of 15
9 of 15
10 of 15
11 of 15
12 of 15
13 of 15
14 of 15
15 of 15
Attributes Slider Disabled in Composer
Wine and dine in the Basque Country of northern Spain.
- Day 1 Sunday check into our Bilbao accommodation by 4PM followed by our trip orientation and a barbecue dinner.
- Day 2 Monday Bilbao Arts district walking tour from 11AM to 2PM, free late afternoon followed by a 6:30PM Pintxos tour.
- Day 3 Tuesday is a free day in Bilbao with many options including the Guggenheim Museum. Dinner at Etxanobe-La Despensa 7:30PM.
- Day 4 Wednesday depart Bilbao 9:00AM for a 8 hour road trip including a visit Museo de Altamira (prehistoric cave paintings) lunch in Santander then a scenic drive to San Sebastián followed by a 6:30PM Pintxos tour.
- Day 5 Thursday 10AM departure for a country coastal drive outside of San Sebastian and a special lunch on a farm with our guide. Free evening in town.
- Day 6 Friday depart 9:30AM for a Rioja wine region tour with lunch. Dinner at Saltxipi 7:30PM.
- Day 7 Saturday free day in San Sebastian. Dinner at Ikaitz 7:30PM.
- Day 8 Sunday morning check out 9:30AM for full day driving and site seeing with lunch, via Pamplona and Vitoria-Gasteiz. Then onto Bilbao for a late afternoon end of the tour in the city center or the airport.
- Basque History of the World by Mark Kurlansky
- Basque Country: Culinary Journey Through a Food Lovers Paradise
- Homeland by Fernando Aramburu
- https-//www.theguardian.com/world/2007/aug/18/france.angeliquechrisafis?CMP=share_btn_link *(Note Date Of This Article, for historic purposes only)
- https-//www.nytimes.com/2023/03/27/travel/basque- country-spain-family-travel.html?smid=em-share
Book your tour online -
whenever it's convenient for you.
Still have questions?
Contact Kevin directly at -